Small Business Summit:CFO Playbook: Overview
CFO Playbook for Private Companies:
Small and Midsize Business Summit
CFO's second annual Playbook for Private Companies is an event focused on
the specific opportunities and challenges facing CFOs in small to midsized
privately held companies
The program addresses the critical issues of private company CFOs, with sessions devoted to
how finance executives can drive innovation in smaller firms, raise capital, adjust their business
models to the changing economic landscape, and manage the particular challenges of finance at family-owned firms. The event will feature a mix of expert keynote speakers and panels of experienced private company finance chiefs, all sharing the best tips from their own playbooks.
This highly focused event connects finance executives with their peers, leading practitioners, and thought leaders in sessions that will spur new thinking about how the finance function can support
and promote innovation and growth.
Six Reasons to Attend Playbook for Private Companies:
- HEAR from CFOs at high-growth companies about how they manage and fund rapid expansion
- LEARN about the latest and greatest financing techniques for private companies
- GATHER valuable perspective on the economic outlook
- BENEFIT by hearing from CFOs who have successfully made dramatic changes to their businesses for the post-recession world
- ACQUIRE advice about how to manage finance in a smaller or family-owned firm
- GAIN from three days of networking opportunities with your peers
Early bird pricing is now available. Bring your colleagues with you to the conference and save more with our group/team discounts. Click here for rates.