Kick off the New Year with CFO’s CPM Conference!
Don’t miss out on the latest thinking about the most critical issues facing finance executives today. Learn from leading business experts and your finance peers about what you need to know to drive performance in today’s challenging environment.
5 Reasons Why You Must Attend the 2013 Corporate Performance Management Conference:
- PRACTICAL SOLUTIONS to critical finance challenges like cost management, budgeting and forecasting, workforce spend and structure, and managing IT.
- CASE STUDIES presented by fellow finance executives who tackled these key issues at their companies.
- BEST PRACTICES on key topics like how to manage risk, how to model the cost of your workforce, and how to monitor and measure human capital.
- NETWORKING with your peers and other senior finance executives at cocktails, breakfast, lunch and interactive roundtable discussions.
- UP TO 30 CPE CREDITS. Get a strong start on your annual CPE requirement by attending our targeted sessions.
CFO magazine events are the only place you will hear from your true peers talking about the very challenges you are facing for 2013. Join us to meet and learn from:
- Leslie Varon, Global Controller, Xerox
- Mark Smith, CFO, YP
- Paulo Prazeres, Director of IT Finance, EMC
- Graeme Aitken, VP Business Controlling, DHL Express
- Al VanLeeuwen, VP Finance and Operations, Beijer Electronics
- Mark Lack, FP&A Manager, Mueller
Hear from leading experts in the corporate finance world:
- Ram Charan, bestselling author and strategy guru
- Mark Williams, master lecturer, Boston University
- Stephen Payne, Americas Head of Working Capital Management, Ernst & Young
- Jeff Higgins, CEO, Human Capital Management Institute
- Howard Dresner, author, Profiles in Performance